Cleans Contaminated Dental Unit Waterlines
Maintains Dental Unit Water Quality by Removing Contamination
$15 – $150
Mint-A-Kleen® is a Proven Patented Formula & Protocol for Dental Unit Water Bottle & Waterline Treatment by Anodia Systems, LLC (Protected by U.S. Patent: 10,785,998).
EPA Registered Dental Unit Waterline Cleaner offering an Efficient & Effective way to Remove Contamination from Dental Waterlines.
A Trusted, Affordable Solution for the Waterline Infection Control needs of Dental Offices Worldwide.
Convenient Once-Per-Week Process.
- Mint-A-Kleen’s Treatment by itself meets Dental Unit Water Quality Standards.
- Does not require the use of multiple products such as powders, tablets, cartridges or filters.
- Mint-A-Kleen is the only product you need for dental waterline cleaning.
- Mint-A-Kleen is backed by extensive research and years of use in dental offices across the nation.
- Our tested and proven formula has been on the market longer than any competitive brand.
- EPA Registered in all 50 states.
- 4 oz. once per week. A 16 oz. Mint-A-Kleen bottle will clean waterlines in one operatory for an entire
month, with no need for supplementary products. Mint-A-Kleen is all you need. Compatible with all
- Cleans waterlines overnight! Mint-A-Kleen is used after dental business hours.
- Mint-A-Kleen’s ingredients do not corrode, clog or leave residue in waterlines, bottles or equipment—meaning that dental offices avoid additional expenses from wear and tear. Formulated without harsh chemicals. No impact on bonding.
- Ready to use. No mixing, no diluting, no mess.
Mint-A-Kleen is a mint blue, liquid solution designed without harsh chemicals to directly contact waterline walls and bottles—thoroughly treating, cleaning and protecting them from buildup of contamination.
Shop our Waterline Cleaning Accessories here!
- 4 oz. weekly treatment per operatory. A 16 oz. Mint-A-Kleen bottle will treat an operatory for one month.
- Does not corrode, clog, or leave residue.
- Ready to use—no mixing or diluting necessary.
- Compatible with all dental units.
- No impact on bonding.
Week 1: Use Mint-A-Kleen at the end of every business day.
Weeks 2-4: Use Mint-A-Kleen twice per week at the end of the business day.
After Week 4 (1st Month): Use Mint-A-Kleen once per week.
Weekly Routine Cleaning:
• Use Mint-A-Kleen once per week.
• Use Mint-A-Kleen at the end of the last business day of the week.
• Leave Mint-A-Kleen in dental unit waterlines and bottle overnight and over the weekend.
• On Monday morning before dental procedures begin, Air Purge Waterlines again then Flush Waterlines with Water.
For best results, allow Mint-A-Kleen to remain in the dental waterlines while the dental office is closed for the weekend, holiday break or vacation. Dental Schools that use Mint-A-Kleen leave Mint-A-Kleen in their dental waterlines for up to 3 Months during their summer breaks.