Patented Dental Waterline Cleaner
Cleans Contaminated Waterlines & Bottles
Maintains Dental Water Quality
$15 – $150
Mint-A-Kleen is a Proven Patented Formula & Protocol for Dental Unit Water Bottle & Waterline Treatment by Anodia Systems, LLC (Protected by U.S. Patent: 10,785,998).
EPA Registered Dental Waterline Cleaner offering an Efficient & Effective way to Remove microbial Contamination from Waterlines.
A Trusted, Affordable Solution for the Waterline Infection Control needs of Dental Offices Worldwide.
Convenient Once-Per-Week Process.
- Mint-A-Kleen’s Treatment by itself meets ADA and CDC Water Quality Standards.
- Does not require the use of multiple products such as powders, tablets, cartridges or filters.
- Mint-A-Kleen is the only product you need for dental waterline cleaning.
- Mint-A-Kleen is backed by extensive research and years of use in dental offices across the nation.
- Our tested and proven formula has been on the market longer than any competitive brand.
- EPA Registered in all 50 states.
- 4 oz. once per week. A 16 oz. Mint-A-Kleen bottle will clean waterlines in one operatory for an entire
month, with no need for supplementary products. Mint-A-Kleen is all you need. Compatible with all
- Cleans waterlines overnight! Mint-A-Kleen is used after dental business hours.
- Mint-A-Kleen’s ingredients do not corrode, clog or leave residue in waterlines, bottles or equipment—meaning that dental offices avoid additional expenses from wear and tear. Formulated without harsh chemicals. No impact on bonding.
- Ready to use. No mixing, no diluting, no mess.
- Mint-A-Kleen is a mint blue, liquid solution designed without harsh chemicals to directly contact waterline walls and bottles—thoroughly treating, cleaning and protecting them from buildup of microbial contamination.
- 4 oz. weekly treatment per operatory. A 16 oz. Mint-A-Kleen bottle will treat an operatory for one month.
- Does not corrode, clog, or leave residue.
- Ready to use—no mixing or diluting necessary.
- Compatible with all dental units.
- No impact on bonding.
Week 1: Use every night
Week 2-5: Use bi-weekly
Use once per week. For optimal results, use at the end of the last business day of the week.