Dental Unit Water Line Cleaner
32 FL OZ Bottle
For the Cleaning & Control of Microbial Contamination in Dental Unit Water Lines.
EPA Registered Dental Water Line Cleaner Offering an Efficient and Effective way to Remove Microbial Contamination from Waterlines.
- Does not require the use of multiple products such as powders, tablets, cartridges or filters.
- Shocking is designed without harsh chemicals ingredients — does not corrode, clog or leave residue in waterlines, bottles or equipment — thoroughly treating, cleaning and protecting them from buildup of microbial contamination.
- Dental offices avoid additional expenses from wear and tear. No impact on bonding.
- Ready to use. No mixing, no diluting, no mess.
Routine Weekly Cleaning:
- Use Shocking® Once Per Week.
- Use Shocking at the End of the Last Business Day.
- Leave Shocking in Dental Unit Water Lines & Bottle Overnight and Over the Weekend.
- On Monday Morning Before Dental Procedures Begin, Air Purge Water Lines again then Flush Waterlines with Water.