DentaKLEEN® Bottle System
Cleaning System for Dental Units
Cleans Dental Units on City Water
With the Flip of a Switch…Treat your Waterlines while Remaining on City Water.
DentaKLEEN® is exclusively designed for dental offices that use city water and want to treat and maintain clean dental unit waterlines. Using an ingeniously simple method of dual toggle switches, DentaKLEEN® is a City Water Delivery Bottle System with Air Purge that allows regular waterline cleaning in any operatory that delivers city water directly into the dental unit without a bottle system.
• FDA Registered Dental Waterline Cleaning System for Dental Units without a Bottle System.
• Cleans Dental Unit Waterlines Connected Directly to City Water.
• Allows Dental Unit to Remain on City Water or use preferred water source using DentaKLEEN’s Bottle
• Includes 1 Liter Heavy Duty HDPE Dental Unit Water Bottle.
|Dimensions||12 × 5.5 × 4 in|
• City Water Toggle Switch—Allows for turning City Water ON or OFF.
• Waterline Toggle Switch—Allows for Air Purge or delivery of Mint-A-Kleen.
• Includes: Heavy Duty 1 Liter Dental Unit Water Bottle—Holds Mint-A-Kleen Dental Unit Waterline cleaner during Waterline Treatment or can hold dental unit water from your preferred water source during dental procedures. Great system to have in case the dental office is not able to use city water
• Pre-set In-line Regulator—Regulates delivery system to remain at safe air pressure.
• Two-inch Pole Clamp—Included for easy mounting.
• Includes: Dead Ends® Drain Tube— Connects to Dental Unit Water Outlet (Cavitron Outlet). Opens Blocked Dental Waterline and Removes Contaminated Stagnant Water from Dental Unit into Saliva Ejector.
• Can be installed in any operatory that uses a continuous source of water such as city or well water.
• Works with All Manufacturers’ Dental Units.
• Mint-A-Kleen remains in Bottle until next refill—resulting in convenient waterline cleaning and less
• Quick Installation: can easily be mounted on a pole or flat surface.