Dental Handpiece Cutting Solution
32 FL OZ Bottle
STERI-SOL®, a Dental Handpiece Cutting Solution, is an Antiseptic Lubricating Coolant that replaces Water during Dental Handpiece Drilling on Tooth Structure.
• For Use with Air or Electrically Driven Dental High Speed & Low Speed Handpiece Operative Procedures.
• Dispensed by the STERI-SOL SYSTEM & Delivered to Handpiece’s Dedicated Coolant Line.
• FDA Registered Accessory to Medical Device. For use by Licensed Dental Practitioners.
Reduce Aerosols with STERI-SOL®
- Reduces Aerosols.
- Less STERI-SOL Solution required for Operative Procedures.
- Enhances Handpiece Performance.
- Improves Cutting, Cooling & Lubricating Tooth Structure.
- Smoother & Cleaner Cut Surface on Tooth Structure.
- Increases Cutting Efficiency.
- Saves Operative Time.
- Cuts 3 Times Faster on Tooth Structure than Water. Used in Place of Water.
- Less Trauma to the Tooth. Decreases Friction & Vibration from Chipping from Bur & Torque Pressures.
- Prolongs Lifespan of Handpiece’s Burs & Internal Parts. Lubricates Handpiece’s Internal Parts.
- Less Smear Layer. Increases Quality of Tooth Preparation.
- Improves Patient Experience. Cool Mint Flavor Masks Bad Tastes & Odors during Operative Procedures.
Indications for Use:
Read Directions of Use for STERI-SOL SOLUTION Prior to Use.
- Use STERI-SOL Solution ONLY during Dental Operative Procedures. NO impact on bonding.
- Water is ONLY used when Rinsing the Cavity Preparation or Patient’s Oral Cavity.